Monday, January 18, 2010

Two Years In The Making

I was looking at some of my pictures and I came across this one. It's so hard for me to believe that I've known this kid for two years now. Our love for designer grew at the same time. We also started our collections at the same time. His first item was the Louis Vuitton Soft Briefcase and mine was the Louis Vuitton Damier Icare. After that we added multiple bags to our collection and now we both have a collection worth drooling over. I guess you can say that he got me into the whole fashion ordeal and I couldn't be more grateful. He has also thought me everything I know. Check out his blog for more of his amazing collection: http://oskarsobsession.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. ha, well aren't you the best :)
    that is quiet an old photo. hahah

    thanks FV :)

    ReplyDelete