Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Mon Monogram



I was out of this world happy when I found out about Louis Vuitton's Mon Monogram service. I couldn't control how happy I was. I love getting all my luggage tags, wallets, and agendas personalized so I was extra happy when I found out I could get my keepall personalized. I choose blue and white because they go so nicely with the monogram. After placing the order I received my bag soon after and couldn't wait to pick it up from my store. I recommend everyone to get one because it is truly something you will keep forever. 

2 comments:

  1. i have a duffle that i bought last year do you think Louis Vuitton will still monogram it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They only do monmonogram on items that are made to order. It is printed on the bag before it is even assembled so they wont do it

    ReplyDelete