Friday, August 14, 2009

Balmain Crazy















Nothing makes a statement like the Balmain Jacket. I am so obsessed with it. The whole architecture and shape of the jacket is flawless and I would kill to get my hands on one. Many celebs such as Rihanna, Victoria Beckham, and Beyonce have been seen sporting amazing Balmain jackets. What makes it special is the fact that it could be dressed down or dressed up. The jackets are very versatile and are sure to make a statement. In most cases the jacket is paired with skinny jeans because the whole look screams modernism and jet-setter. The price is a bit hefty for a jacket and I'm sure the look will go out in a couple of years so for a cheaper alternative check out my picks that I found on Saks.com. When buying a jacket make sure to consider the occasion and when you will be wearing it. If your on a budget, stick to neutral colors such as beige and black. Also purchase something that is versatile with many outfits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment