Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Weekend With The Weekender









So I was looking around online when I came across the Balenciaga Weekender. It never really crossed my mind but lately I've been thinking about it. A close friend got the bag in black and it's amazing. He is just in love and I like it too. It is very roomy so it's perfect for a weekend get-away and the leather is so durable and soft. I think it's the perfect man bag for everyday school use or a short trip. Plus there are so many colors to choose from which is always a PLUS. I was even thinking about adding a strap to it and wearing it around my shoulder. I love messenger bags and that bag would possibly work that way. I'll definitely visit Balenciaga or Barney's and see what I can find. If you have any suggestions for colors please email me and let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment