Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Travel Worthy Luggage



Traveling is probably my favorite thing in the world. I find it very fun and exciting. BUT when it comes to packing and choosing what to take with you, well then thats another story. Many of us have a hard time packing and some can't seem to find the right luggage to take along with them. My favorite luggage buddy has to be my Louis Vuitton Damier Azure Keepall. I find it very roomy and it fits perfectly in the overhead compartment. I also take a roll on luggage which I check in and a messenger bag for my laptop, wallet, passport, and other small items. Goyard, Louis Vuitton, and Hermes are my top choices when it comes to luggage buddies. I have yet to own any Goyard but I find it very classy and beautiful.  Louis Vuitton is a classic when it comes to travel and they have many pieces that can accompany any traveller. Louis Vuitton gets my vote for the best luggage award.

No comments:

Post a Comment